On this episode, I’m talking to Eric Fulwiler, Chief Commercial Officer at 11FS.
👉 Eric’s career from media to fintech
👉 11FS's role in shaping the future of financial services
👉 The 11FS Marketing Playbook
👉 How 11:FS is building a Media for its B2B Financial Services Niche
👉 Advice for B2B Fintech Marketers
11:FS is a challenger consultancy that builds and launches next-generation digital propositions for some of the biggest banks in the world.
They famously believe that digital banking is 1% done and they’ve built a team and solutions to figure out the remaining 99%.
They also the hosts of multiple podcasts such as FinTech Insider, a bi-weekly show about all things FinTech and financial services, or the Fintech Marketing Podcast hosted by Eric.
Eric is the global CCO for 11:FS, overseeing commercial activities across the group. He is a veteran of the advertising industry, spending over a decade building some of the biggest brands in the world, including General Electric, PepsiCo, and Mastercard. He is a frequent speaker and thought leader on modern-day marketing, media, and all things growth. Before agency life (and as a side hustle along the way) he’s worked on and advised numerous start-ups. Previous to 11:FS he built out the UK and European business for Gary Vaynerchuk’s VaynerMedia.
ABOUT THE FINTECH FILES PODCAST
Subscribe to get all the updates: http://bit.ly/2FQSunJ
More episodes on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdaEDe9-1uo&list=PLXTR2SfmGn376VCERWwvNPSAh1ZAXqG6v
Listen on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-fintech-files/id1511595070
The Fintech Files is a podcast dedicated to helping the Fintech industry navigate the threats and opportunities of the 2020s. Each episode features an interview with an executive or thought leader, discussing topics like marketing, growth, sales, culture, career and more. If you’re looking to overcome your growth challenges and discover new ideas to engage with your prospects and clients or learn best practices from B2B Fintech experts, this show is for you. The Fintech Files is brought to you by Orama